REGULATIONS OF THE DIVA SPA **** HOTEL IN KOŁOBRZEG
§1 SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS.
1. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying at the DIVA SPA **** Hotel in Kołobrzeg and is an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by making a reservation, paying a reservation fee for a stay in the Hotel, completing and signing the registration card. By doing the above mentioned activities, the Guest confirms that he has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations.
2. The Regulations apply to all guests staying at the Hotel.
3. The Regulations are available for viewing at the Reception of the DIVA SPA **** Hotel in Kołobrzeg, as well as on the Hotel website: www.hoteldivaspa.pl
1. Hotel room is rented for hotel days. The hotel day lasts from 16.00 to hours 12.00 the next day.
2. Rooms in the Hotel are available from 4:00 pm on the day of arrival to 12:00 on the day of departure. In exceptional situations, it may happen that the hotel day will start later than at 16.00.
3. Guests who do not check out by 12.00 will be charged at the expense of the next day.
4. The guest should request a prolongation of the hotel day at the reception as soon as possible. The hotel may not take into account the wish to extend your stay if you use all the beds (rooms) or if you do not comply with the applicable Regulations.
§3 ROOM RESERVATION AND PAYMENT.
1. Non-guaranteed reservation. It can be changed without cost or canceled until 16.00 on the day of arrival. When making a non-guaranteed reservation, the client must take into account that if he does not show up at the Diva SPA Hotel until 16.00 on the day of the stay – his reservation is automatically canceled by the system and the room may be sold on that day.
2. Guaranteed reservation. In the case of a guaranteed reservation, i.e. confirmed by a credit card or bank transfer – the minimum night amount of accommodation is charged, and in the case of packages and stays 30-50% of the package, always depending on the documents received by the customer from Diva SPA. The room is at the customer’s disposal for the first day.
3. The guest is obliged to pay the whole or the remaining payment for the services ordered on the day of the commencement of the stay, immediately upon arrival at the Hotel Diva SPA, while completing the registration formalities.
1. In case of cancellation of the reservation for which the payment was made, the paid money is not refundable. Hotel Diva SPA ****, in justified cases, may propose a different date to the client.
2. For reservations canceled in the time period: – submitted less than 7 days before the day of the stay, the guest is not entitled to a refund of the reservation fee. However, it is possible to change the date of stay to another one.
– placed 7 to 14 days before the start of the stay, the guest is entitled to a refund of 50% of the booking fee.
– placed 14 to 30 days before the start of the stay, the guest is entitled to a refund of the reservation fee of 70%.
3. If the room is not canceled subject to the conditions specified on the confirmation of the reservation or in the event of a no-show at the Hotel’s scheduled date, the reservation fee will not be refunded.
4. In case of cancellation of the Guest during the hotel day, the Hotel does not refund the stay.
1. The basis for the guest’s registration is to show the reception staff with a photo ID and complete and sign the registration card.
2. A hotel guest may not transfer the room to third parties, even if the period for which he paid the due amount has not expired.
3. Persons not registered at the Hotel may stay in a hotel room from 7:00 to 22:00.
4. The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the Regulations, in particular by causing damage to hotel property or property of Guests, damage to the Guest, Hotel employees or other persons staying at the Hotel.
1. The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
2. In case of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them immediately to the Hotel Reception.
3. The hotel is obliged to provide guests with:
– conditions for full and unrestricted rest,
– safety of stay,
– professional service in the scope of all services provided in the Hotel,
– cleaning the room and performing necessary repairs of the devices during the Guest’s absence, and in his presence only when he wishes to do so.
4. Additionally, upon request of the Guest, the Hotel provides the following services free of charge:
– providing information related to stay and travel,
– wake up at a specified time,
– storing money and valuable items in the hotel deposit during the Guest’s stay at the Hotel,
– storage of the guest’s luggage,
– ordering a taxi.
1. Children under the age of 12 should be in the Hotel under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially liable for any damage caused as a result of children’s actions.
2. The hotel guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the hotel’s technical equipment and facilities, caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him. The hotel reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card for any damage done after departure.
3. In case of violation of the provisions of the Regulations, the Hotel may refuse to provide services to the person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the requests of the Hotel, i.e. to pay for the existing benefits, pay for any damage and immediately leave the Hotel.
4. Each time a Guest leaving the room, for security reasons, should remove the card from the reader, close the taps and close the door.
5. The hotel has a statutory lien on items brought by the Guest to the Hotel in the event of a delay in settling the payment for the stay or failure to pay for the services rendered.
6. The Hotel DIVA SPA **** is completely non-smoking, this also applies to balconies. In the event of violation of this prohibition, the Hotel will charge a penalty of PLN 1000.00.
7. If guests, without the knowledge of the staff and after hours of functioning of the Additional Service Points (eg swimming pool, leisure room, SPA, Café, Restaurants and others) invading those premises, will be charged a fine of PLN 1000.00 or the equivalent losses actually incurred.
8. In the event of a fire alarm being triggered due to the fault of the Guest, he bears the cost of PLN 1,000.00 and the cost of unjustified summoning of the Fire Brigade and Medical Services.
1. The hotel is liable for loss or damage of items brought by people using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The guest should notify the Reception desk about the occurrence of the damage immediately after its detection.
3. The hotel is liable for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value only if these items have been put into a hotel deposit.
4. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept to the hotel deposit items of high value, substantial sums of money, objects threatening security and bulky objects, which can not be placed in the deposit.
5. The Hotel shall not be liable for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, items left in it and live animals, regardless of whether these vehicles were parked in the hotel car park or outside the Hotel premises.
§9 RETURN OF THE ITEMS LEFT.
1. Items of personal use, left in a hotel room by a leaving Guest, will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at his cost.
2. If the Guest does not receive instructions to send back the items left, the Hotel will store the above items at the expense of the owner for three months, and after this period these items will become the property of the Hotel. Food will be stored for 24 hours.
1. The hotel is subject to night-time silence from 22:00 to 7:00 in the morning.
2. In the event of violation of the quiet night, a Guest who has committed such a violation will be summoned to immediately cease such activities. In the event that it does not comply with the Hotel’s requests, it will be charged a fine of PLN 1000.00 or expelled from the Hotel.
1.Reclamation is accepted by the Reception. The complaint should be filed immediately after noticing the defects in the standard of services provided during the stay.
1. The hotel accepts the presence of animals. Pets are allowed on the premises of the hotel for an additional fee. However, the owner of the animal is obliged to keep it in such a way that it does not pose a threat to other guests and staff. The guest is obliged to remove all impurities left by the animal on the premises of the Hotel.
2. In the Hotel and its immediate surroundings there is a total ban on smoking outside the designated places designated for this purpose.
3. In the hotel rooms, you can not store dangerous goods – weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illumination materials.
4. The guest agrees to the storage and processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) by the hotel for the needs of the Guest’s stay in the Hotel, use of by the Guest from other services provided by the Hotel. The guest has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
5. It is prohibited to conduct on the premises of the acquisition, sale of the objections, distribution of leaflets that advertise a product or a competitive service in relation to the product / service provided by the Hotel.
6. It is forbidden to make excessive noise on the premises of the Hotel, causing unpleasant odors or other things that interfere with, harm or irritate other Hotel Guests.
7. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the hotel rooms and their equipment, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and equipment, which does not affect their functionality and safety of use.
8. The hotel services are carried out on the basis of the hotel’s current offer, according to the prices given.
9. Violation of the rules and provisions of these Regulations shall result in imposing a fine on the Guest in the amount of up to PLN 1,000.00 or the value of the actual loss suffered by the Hotel or other Guests.